Back to Blog

Fond de Teint Zéro Défaut

Perfect, unified, and hydrated complexion all day long!

Discover the Fond de Teint Zéro Défaut. Thanks to its perfect and buildable coverage, the foundation masks imperfections, smooths wrinkles for an impeccable complexion.

Its ultra-sensory texture, easy to work with, does not accentuate dry areas and allows the skin to breathe.

The foundation is composed of 97% natural origin ingredients, enriched with chamomile water to nourish and hydrate the skin for 24H**. The remaining 3% consists of ingredients aiding in formula stability and a soft, light scent of cotton flower.

Its best asset? Its second skin finish for 12 hours.

Our Experts in Botanical Beauty have developed a duo of 100% plant-based actives from wild Chamomile that soothe and strengthen sensitive skin: – The hydrolate reduces skin sensitivity by 28%* – The oleate boosts skin defense capabilities by 25% and its repair capabilities by 30%* Chamomile is grown in our fields in La Gacilly using organic farming methods.

*In vitro tests