Flormar – Look Mat
A flagship trend for several seasons, matte make-up has become an essential look. Céline our professional makeup artist gives you her advice to get this elegant and refined look with a selection from Flormar.
1. Start by applying your matte foundation. For combination to oily skin the Mat Velvet Matifying Foundation is just perfect. Its oil-free formula hydrates, unifies and mattifies your complexion! Apply from the inside to the outside for an even result.
2. Set your foundation with a loose powder. This will matify and soften your complexion.
3. To structure your face, use a blush that will outline your cheekbones and give you a healthy glow.
4. For your eyebrows you can draw and fill them with the Eyebrow Pencil and use the Tinted Eyebrow Mascara to fix them and reinforce their natural colour.
5. Then apply a line of liquid eyeliner or pencil to highlight and enlarge your eyes and finish with a mascara.
6. For the lips, choose a mat lipstick such as Creamy Mat Liquid Lipstick or Kiss Me More Lip Tatoo for a very long hold and deep colour.
7. Finally, choose a nail polish from the Matte Nail Enamel range which will be the final touch for a perfectly matte look.